Sedona West 2014 Review

Posted by:

Sedona West 2014 in Review

The Sedona West Subdivision in 2014 performed right in line with the rest of the Sedona Market in 2014. Although the increase in the median sales price was not as high as the rest of the market, there was an increase in the median sales price of just under 3% to $375,000 up from $365,000 in 2013.

Sedona West Medain Sales Price 2014

The number ...

Continue Reading →
0

2014 Sedona and Verde Valley Real Estate Statistics

Posted by:

2014 Sedona and Verde Valley

Real Estate in Review

Continued upward pressure was the buzz for 2014 in the Sedona and Verde Valley Real Estate market. The median price for a single family home in the Sedona area rose 8.2% in 2014. Combine that with the 12.8% rise in 2013 and we have a 21% increase in prices over the 2012 bottom. This brings the median sales price in the Sedona area ...

Continue Reading →
0

3rd Quarter 2014 Sedona and Verde Valley Real Estate Statistics

Posted by:

 SEDONA AND VERDE VALLEY REAL ESTATE THIRD QUARTER 2014 

Steady upward pressure in pricing accompanied by a decline in inventory has contributed to the 25% increase in the median sales price of single family homes over the last three years for the Sedona area of the Verde Valley. For the last 12 month period year over year the median sales price of a single family home increased 6% to $418,500, the highest median sales price ...

Continue Reading →
0

Sedona West First 6 months 2014

Posted by:

Sedona West Subdivision 

First 6 Months 2014

Sedona West transactions stayed on pace in the last 12 months with 16 transactions. With the exception of 2012 the number of transactions has remained steady around 15 transactions for the last 5 years, which mirrors the Sedona market over the last 5 years.

Sedona West transaction July 2014

Median sales price for the last 12 months  dropped to $340,000 ...

Continue Reading →
0

2013 Sedona Real Estate Statistics

Posted by:

Sedona and Verde Valley Real Estate 2013 in Review

It is all about inventory! In 2011 and 12, the big question was when home prices would hit bottom. With the median sales price of a single family home in the Sedona area rising 13% in 2013 and with the inventory of homes available for sale lower than they have been in the last 7 years, especially in sales prices below $500,000, we have to ask when are ...

Continue Reading →
0

Third Quarter 2013 Sedona and Verde Valley Real Estate Statistics

Posted by:

 

Real Estate for Sedona and the

Verde Valley Third Quarter 2013

Steady with upward pressure is my standard answer to “what is going on with the real estate market”. Since 2009 the Sedona market has settled into about 400 single family homes sold per year. During that time we have seen the number of residential properties on the market decrease from around 700 properties in May of 2009 to ...

Continue Reading →
0

Preparation for 2013 Malawi Eye Clinics Underway

Posted by:

 

2000 Pairs of Glasses Readied

for Malawi Eye Clinics 

 

Eye Glass Cleaning 1-19-13 019The Sedona Oak Creek Canyon Lions Club and Verde Valley School’s MDG Project are well on their way to their goal of having two eye clinics in the African Country ...

Continue Reading →
0
Page 2 of 6 12345...»