I understand that buying a home is a major decision. My goal is to take you through the homefinding process, making it as efficient, stress-free and successful as possible.The purpose of this Homefinding Guide is to help you understand the process of finding and buying a home, to acquaint you with the kinds of housing and financing choices that are available and to assist you throughout the home buying process.
In order to best serve you, I will need to spend time with you learning more about your unique needs, both in a home and of your real estate sales professional. My goal is that you will be delighted with your home buying experience. Please feel free to call on me at any time on my cell phone at 928-300-7141 to ask questions and share your concerns with me during the home buying process.
Finding and buying a home typically includes many of the following elements. I will be your resource every step of the way. It is my goal to empower you to make an informed, intelligent buying decision.
• Determine your needs and priorities
• Review “agency Choices and select appropriate working relationship
• Discuss Financing options
• Find a mortgage company
• Consult with a loan officer
• Get pre-qualified
• Complete a loan application
• Provide requested documentation
• Obtain loan pre-approval
Finding the Right Home
• I will show you properties based on your criteria
• We will evaluate each property
• Choose the right home
Preparing an Offer
• Review comparable sales to determine your offer price
• Review process of loan pre-approval decide on financing type
• Decide on other terms, closing date, inspections, ect
• Prepare offer
Reaching an Agreement with a Seller
• Present your offer
• Negotiations of terms and possible counteroffers
• Agreed upon sales contract with the seller
Completing the Sale
• Review seller’s property disclosures
• Review preliminary title report
• Review property inspections
• Remove any remaining contingencies
• Final walk through of property
• Provide balance of down payment and closing costs
• Sign documents
• Loan funding, necessary
• Recording of title
• MOVE IN!
To get started on buying your new home simply fill out and submit the contact form below or as always just call me on my cell phone at 928-300-7141. I respect your privacy, any and all information provided is strictly confidential. I will not sell or share your personal information with any third party.